Sunday, February 15, 2015

Frankfurt Main - Padderborn Lippstadd (EDDF - EDLP)

A change in Direction.




A post on the Aerosoft Forum about flying around the world together with a group of FSX enthusiast has caught my attention and caused me to reconsider how I would continue with my own "At'W". The initial plan was to head eastwards around the world with a detour down Africa stopping at some key european airports on the way. But the idea of taking on this adventure sounds more exciting when travelling with others,sharing the route as we go. So after a lot of deliberation I will turn westwards and join this group of travellers. You can find more detail on this journey here. So instead of the next leg to Amsterdam, it would appear I need to race towards Padderborn Lippstadd for the start of the London leg.




Airport Scenary
(EDLP) by Aersosoft . Padderborn/ Lippstadt.  This is one of the airports from the Aerosoft stable, as they are promoting this trip they had discounted their product. A nice addon that looked great. I had unfortunately not realised that it is one of the few Aerosoft products that needs a "season tool" to be loaded seperatly to change the scenery to suit the season. Things were looking very green when I arrived on a cold and frost afternoon.


AI Traffic
Really enjoying the World of AI addon. Not much scheduled out of EDPL at the same time but a great little airport.









THE FLIGHT PLAN
TimeNotes
13H15The Departure:  

The Route: EDDF/MARUN/WRB/EDLP

EPDG departure rwy29 via SID
EDDF arrival via STAR










No comments:

Post a Comment