Sunday, June 28, 2015

Miami to Port Au Prince (KMIA-MTPP)









Hello Haiti 

American Airlines are allowing me to captain a scheduled flight to Haiti. This is the last charter I will be doing for the Airline for some time and I think they will be happy to get me out of their hair. When I get to Haiti I'm going to look around for another charter company to take me further. The flight was reasonable (read: it took me two attempts) and I'm finally starting to get to grips with this MD80 (not really).



ReviewImage
Schedule
American Airlines operates several daily flights to Haiti with this flight 201 scheduled for departing at 14H10. On the day the real flight was delayed. I experienced a similiar delay.

Routing
MTPP SID KENOCK A772 DCR UG880 MELLA G633 DDP B529 MALIE RTE2 STT B520 JUICE DCT TNCM 

Weather
The weather over Miami had been variable with some rain and thunderstorms on my departure. 

Airport Scenery
The MTTP Port Au Prince airport was by Spectre made available by Simmarket. An impressive scenanary download wich sits nicely within the landscape. Some masts in on the distant hills make a good touch.

AI/Addons
United Airlines linning up behind me for departure from KMIA.
Cost To Date:
Spectre - MTPP Port Au Prince FSX addon. EUR 28.79





No comments:

Post a Comment