Friday, January 2, 2015

Helsinki to Moscow (EFHK - UUEE)



This is will be my first trip with FScaptain as my copilot. Going to see how many points I can score on this around the world trip. Screams from the passengers as we broke the speed limit and excess climb rate leaving EFHK, probably means the score is not going to be that great. The Helsinki add on is incredible with the snow banks being the most impressive, worth a repeat visit (probably in real life to). Going to start downloading alternate scenery as divert airports, just in case I can't get into UUEE , due to weather. Today's divert airport was St Petersburg (ULLI) Pulkovo airport but not needed. The routing was realistic on the way down towards Moscow. A moments panic on the descent into Moscow as the ground came rushing up a bit earlier than expected, forcing me to go around. More screams from the passenger in back . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment